This Atco GT 30M is an extremely popular lawn tractor which is small enough to go through a 36’’ gate yet large enough to maintain a good sized lawn.
The reliable Briggs & Stratton 344cc engine delivers power to a 5-speed manual transmission on the GT 30M.
The cutting deck features twin contra rotating blades for a fine finish plus powerful rear discharge and collection of clippings. Blades are engaged or disengaged at the flick of a switch through an electronic clutch. Cutting height is adjustable from 25mm to 80mm. A snap on hose connection on the cutter deck facilitates cleaning after use.
Clippings are collected in a rear mounted 240 litre collector which features a buzzer to let the driver know when it needs emptying. Tipping the collector is done from the driver’s seat.
This Atco tractor is a real pleasure to use. To talk about how it handles seems more automotive, however the light steering, seating, ergonomics and ride quality are outstanding.
An optional mulching kit is also available.
- Starting Method: Electric Key
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type: Powerbuilt 3130 AVS
- Engine Capacity: 344cc
- Net Power Output: 6.3kW @ 2600rpm
- Transmission: 5 Forward & Reverse
- Blade Engagement: Electronic
- Cutting Width: 92cm /36″
- Cutting Heights: 25-80mm (7 Positions)
- Turning Circle: 160cm
- Collector Full Buzzer: Yes
- Collector: 260 litres
- Wheels: Front 15″ Rear 18″
- Head Lights: Yes
- Max Speed: 9.7km/hr
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 Litre
- Included Accessories: Optional extra
- Battery Charger: Yes
- dB Rating: 100dB
- Weight: 190kg
- Lawn Size: 1.5 to 2 acre
- Dimensions: 236cm x 96cm
- Warranty: 5 Year
[btn label=”Request Order” url=”http://kgmltd.co.uk/order-now/”] Alternatively telephone: 01962 870254