Atco GT 36 models share the same chassis but differ in engine size and type of transmission. The GT 36M is powered by a 344cc Briggs & Stratton engine and 5-speed manual gear box.
The GT 36M model has a 36’’ cutting deck with twin contra rotating blades. This cutting arrangement gives an excellent finish and powerful rear discharge of cut grass into the collector. Blades are engaged and disengaged at the flick of a switch through an electronic clutch which stops the blades within 3 seconds of disengagement.
Clippings are blown into a large 260 litre capacity rear mounted collector. A buzzer sounds when the collector is full – it can be emptied without leaving the driving seat.
A stylish front bumper is a standard fitting; optional accessories include a tow hitch, deflector for use in long grass and a mulching kit.
- Engine: B&S Powerbuilt 3130AVS
- Capacity: 344cc
- Net Power Output: 5.76kW @ 2400 rpm
- Transmission: 5 Forward & Reverse/Hydrostatic & Reverse
- Cutting Width: 84cm/30inches
- Cutting Height Range: 25-80mm
- Cutting Height Positions: 7
- Collector Capacity: 240 litres
- Mulching Kit: Optional
- Recommended Garden Size: 1.5 acres
[btn label=”Request Order” url=”http://kgmltd.co.uk/order-now/”] Alternatively telephone: 01962 870254