Powered by an ultra-reliable 9hp Robin engine, the LM180B has the power and flexibility to cope with long grass conditions, shorter fine turf areas and also where a fast, high output is needed.
Also, the reduction gear drive from the engine, combined with the differential lock, means the LM180B is very flexible and stable at slow speeds on sloping ground.
Combined with the flexible, low-revving engine, the three speed gearbox gives you fine control on difficult sloping areas, a fast cutting speed and a transport speed of up to 8.7 km/h.
The Baroness LM180B is a classic example of Baroness engineering excellence. With fuel consumption of around 0.3 gallons per hour, low maintenance costs and exceptionally long life from the cutting cylinders and bottom blades, the result is a total cost of ownership which is superior to anything else on the market.
- Model: LM180B
- Cutting width: 180cm
- Cutting cylinders: 12.7cm – 7 blade
- Material: Nickel Chrome Molybdenum
- Alloy: Steel
- Bottom Blades Tool: steel with NCM inserts
- Height of cut: 1.3cm to 5cm
- Drive: Mechanical, 3 forward and 1 reverse speed
- Engine: Robin EH30 9hp
- Fuel capacity: 6 litres
- Speeds: 1st/reverse – 3.09 km/h
- 2nd gear: – 6.37 km/h
- 3rd gear – 8.7 km/h
- Brakes: Foot and handbrake
- Front axle: Tubular pivoting
- Steering: Fully ball-jointed
- Weight: 350kg
[btn label=”Request Order” url=”http://kgmltd.co.uk/order-now/”] Alternatively telephone: 01962 870254