This popular Atco GT 38H model is a dedicated mulching and side discharge tractor; it does not collect grass clippings.
The GT 38H model is powered by Briggs & Stratton’s 344cc engine and provides infinitely variable forward and reverse ground speed control via a foot pedal.
Used on a regular basis mulching is a highly efficient method of recycling clippings and is increasingly popular as it does away with the need to compost the grass. Mulching leaves a fine finish; the mulched clippings are barely visible as they are blown deep into the turf and return valuable nutrients such as nitrogen back into the soil promoting healthier growth.
Side discharge comes into its own in longer grass conditions. It leaves a uniform finish and will tidy up a lawn which has grown too long for successful mulching.
Another benefit of the GT 38H model is its manoeuvrability as the lack of a rear collector results in a compact overall length.
- Starting Method: Electric Key
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type: Powerbuilt 3130 AVS
- Engine Capacity: 344cc
- Net Power Output: 6.8kW @ 2800rpm
- Transmission: Hydrostatic & Reverse
- Blade Engagement: Electronic
- Cutting Width: 98cm /38″
- Cutting Heights: 25-80mm (7 Positions)
- Turning Circle: 140cm
- Collector Full Buzzer: No
- Wheels: Front 15″ Rear 18″
- Head Lights: Yes
- Max Speed: 8.8km/hr
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0 Litre
- Included Accessories: Optional extra
- Battery Charger: Yes
- dB Rating: 100dB
- Weight: 170kg
- Lawn Size: 2 to 2.5 acre
- Dimensions: 172cm x 120cm
- Warranty: 2 Year
[btn label=”Request Order” url=”http://kgmltd.co.uk/order-now/”] Alternatively telephone: 01962 870254