The new Billy Goat DL Series shreds and moves more debris than any truck loader in its class. The new DL Series has been designed for ease of use with a higher reduction & compaction rate than any competitive models.
Vast amounts of debris can be quickly drawn through an extra large, clear intake hose where our exclusive Debris Reducing Razor™ teeth provide exceptional reduction ratio.
Rugged heavy-gauge steel construction ensures durability. To adjust the exhaust, simply turn the proprietary 360-degree hand crank swivel. Bottom line, the new DL Series offer tremendous productivity and ergonomic benefits not found elsewhere.
Exclusive Debris Reducing Razors: 18 cutting points for up to a 12:1 reduction ratio and replaceable housing liners.
Maximum Power: An 18 HP B&S Twin Vanguard or 25 HP Subaru V-Twin (shown) gives this unit all the power it needs for thatch, grass clippings, leaves or whatever else is hidden.
Flexible Urethane Intake Hose: Clear hose to confirm the awesome suction power and work being performed 360 Degree Hand Crank Swivel
Easily changes the direction of the exhaust
Intake Hose Storage
Simple Secure nozzle hook for convenient and efficient storage in transit
Safety Kill Switch
Quick Connect/release hose clamp with safety interlock
- Power Model: 18 HP Vanguard
- Performance: over 3700 CFM
- Unit Weight: 290 lbs.
- Housing: NEW DL 01 Series offers CustomFitT kits to build a machine just right for your job! Vertical volute 10-gauge steel w/ replaceable steel housing liners.
- Impeller: Dual Shredding system with Piranha blade for max truck loading. 18″ diameter, 4 or 6-blades w/ up to 18 cutting points for a 12:1 reduction ratio.
- Hosing: 10″ x 10′
- Frame: 10-gauge steel with mounting holes
- Exhaust: 8″ diameter 14-gauge steel with easy 360 hand-crank swivel
[btn label=”Request Order” url=”http://kgmltd.co.uk/order-now/”] Alternatively telephone: 01962 870254