If you’d like even more features than the Quattro 20S then the Quattro 20SE 4 Speed is for you, as it has the added benefits of an electric key start engine and 4-speed transmission – what more could you want?
With a robust steel chassis this machine is powered by a Briggs & Stratton Series 675 engine. It has large diameter wheels and will take the rough with the smooth.
Cutting height is adjusted with a single lever and there are 5 settings from 25mm to 75mm. A large 70 litre capacity grass collector has an indicator to show when the bag is full.
Power drive to the rear wheels will take the effort out of cutting your grass, especially on sloping lawns. A skid plate is fitted at the front of the cutter deck – this ensures the best possible finish to the lawn and minimises the risk of scalping on uneven surfaces.
- Chassis: Steel
- Drive: Power driven
- Collecting: Yes
- Mulching: Yes
- Collector: Canvas, Hard Top 60 litres
- Starting Method: Electric Key
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type: 675 Series
- Engine Capacity: 190cc
- Net Power Output: 2.33kW @ 2800 rpm
- Transmission: 4 Speed min 2.8km/h – max 4.5km/h
- Cutting Width: 51cm /20″
- Cutting Heights: 25-75mm (5 Positions)
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Centralised
- Lawn Size: 50m x 50m
- Wheels: Front 200m, Rear 200mm
- Warranty: 2 Year
- dB Rating: 94dB
- Weight: 34kg
[btn label=”Request Order” url=”http://kgmltd.co.uk/order-now/”] Alternatively telephone: 01962 870254